Zero Point Spicy Chicken + 3 Ways to Use It
I love meal planning! It sets my week up for success every time. This zero point spicy chicken is perfect for meal planning, because it’s so versatile. You can use spicy chicken in your omelets for breakfast, or mixed with some sriracha mayo for spicy chicken salad for lunch. It is a delicious full-flavor salad topper, too!
Zero Point Spicy Chicken
Scroll to the very bottom of this post for the spicy chicken recipe by itself. This is a great recipe if you’re doing a zero point day or even if you’re just wanting to use your points on something else (like this low point margarita).
Also see: Instant Pot Weight Watchers Meal Plan from Slap Dash Mom
3 Ways to Use Zero Point Spicy Chicken
You can use this chicken in many ways but these are three we tried this week and LOVE.
Salad With Spicy Chicken
Prepare salad as usual, top with spicy chicken.
Spicy Chicken Tacos
Additional Ingredients for Spicy Chicken Tacos
1 tomato diced
½ cup fat free cheese
3 low point tortillas
1 tablespoon of zero point yogurt with 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt mixed in
Spicy Chicken Taco Instructions
After you chop the chicken or cut into strips, add chicken to the bowl and toss to coat the chicken pieces.
Warm the tortilla for 30 seconds in the microwave or 10 seconds each side in a warm skillet.
Put chicken and tomatoes on the tortilla add a dollop of garlic yogurt and enjoy!
Spicy Chicken Salad
Additional Ingredients for Spicy Chicken Salad
3 tablespoons fat free mayo (3 FSP)
1 teaspoon sriracha
1 tablespoon dry roasted sunflower kernels (1 FSP)
fat free shredded cheese to taste
Additional Instructions for Spicy Chicken Salad
Prepare chicken per instructions below. Add low point mayo and sriracha and mix.
- 1 cup of water
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Place chicken breast in the Instant Pot with 1 cup of water. For 10 minutes if frozen, 8 minutes if thawed.
- While that cooks in a small bowl mix paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes and parsley flakes.
- After the chicken is done do a quick release
- Chop chicken or cut into strips add chicken to the bowl and toss to coat the chicken pieces