How have you been doing with Weight Watchers? Things are going great here! This Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan is a fantastic, low point dinner dish that is sure to please. On Weight Watchers, you can eat what you want within reason, but you don't want to go over your points and still be hungry! Changing your eating habits is hard to do. To make it easier, we create delicious low point versions of meals that we eat and enjoy every day. The key is to make healthy swaps (regular cheese for fat free saves quite a few points) while still enjoying old favorites.
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan
BLUE PLAN: 2 Points
GREEN PLAN: 4 Points
PURPLE PLAN: 2 Points
Here is a Weight Watchers friendly version of chicken parmesan made in the Instant Pot. The Instant Pot is incredible and makes meal prep a snap. If you have been thinking of getting one, or you already have one and have been afraid to use it, start here with this easy to make recipe and enjoy your amazing results. While you're here, check out the rest of our Instant Pot recipes. They're all Weight Watchers friendly!
Also, check this post out from Food N Service: How to Clean Your Instant Pot
Share your pictures so we can all see how amazing your dish came out. The pictures are actual pictures taken in our kitchen after we make the meals. If my family doesn't like the dish I don't share it.
Some of our Favorite RecipesPrint
Any questions feel free to ask me. I love making this dish it is so tasty.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts halved
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- ¾ cup of fat free mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Salt and pepper
- Basil for garnish
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper for a little heat (optional)
- 12 oz Zucchini Zoodles (regular noodles or even cauliflower rice)
- Put boneless chicken breasts in the Instant Pot for 8-10 minutes with enough water to cover them
- Quick release
- Pour half of the marinara sauce in a 9 x 13 baking dish
- Add chicken on top of the sauce, season with italian seasonings, salt and pepper
- Top chicken with the rest of the sauce and then your fat free mozzarella cheese
- Bake for 3-5 minutes at 400*F until cheese is melted
- While the chicken in in the oven cook zoodles until tender 2-4 minutes
- Drain and place on a plates
- Remove chicken from the oven place one half chicken breast on top of zoodles sprinkle with parmesan and enjoy
Pro Tip: add mushrooms, green and or red peppers for a delicious tweak 🙂 The peppers also add color for and eye and palate pleasing dish
2 BLUE POINTS per serving. Serves 4; entire recipe is 8 BLUE POINTS.