- 1 cup of water
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Place chicken breast in the Instant Pot with 1 cup of water. For 10 minutes if frozen, 8 minutes if thawed.
- While that cooks in a small bowl mix paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper flakes and parsley flakes.
- After the chicken is done do a quick release
- Chop chicken or cut into strips add chicken to the bowl and toss to coat the chicken pieces
0 BLUE Points