We heard before the release of the new plans that there was going to be an assessment that would guide you to which plan is best for you. Well if you are a current or former member of WW you don't get to take that assessment. This has been frustrating to several members and that frustration can be seen across the net in various WW groups.
Have you tried iTrackBites? It's a more
affordable WW alternative, with ALL color plans available.
Sign up for FREE through my referral link (mobile)
You will also get 40% off (making it $36/yr) if you use my link. 🙂
WW Assessment Test
Barrett Pastor put together a quick 15 question quiz that will help you pick where to start. Note: this is not an official WW quiz this quiz was put together and tested by Barrett Pastor a long-time WW member, Youtuber and a great friend. Don't worry if you pick a plan that doesn't seem to be working for you, you can switch to one of the other plans in the app with just 3 clicks. Easy Peasy.
Why would you listen to Barrett Pastor? Why do I listen to her? Barrett has been doing WW for over 2 years now and has lost an amazing 40 pounds and only has 10 more to get to her goal. It is a lifestyle for her as it is for all of us. She talks about WW in her household daily as we all do. I do the cooking in my household and Barrett does the cooking in hers so for those of us who are the “cooks” it is important to know which plan is best for our weight loss goals.
WW Testing the Test
Barrett has been testing the programs out for 2 months on herself, as you know some of the details of the program were leaked early, so she started trying them out and has come up with a 15 question quiz to help you determine which program will work for you. We don't recommend anything we don't try out for ourselves. From kitchen equipment to this test we try everything out first to save you the time and sometimes money 🙂
Does the Assessment Test Work?
She gave the quiz to family and friends to check to see how well the quiz worked. The result everyone she gave the test to said that yes that is the plan they would choose. Barrett even gave the test to non-WW members to see how they would answer and the results were astounding. Everyone picked the plan that corresponded with what they came up with during the test.
The WW Assessment Test
Answer A B or C, break out your pen and paper because here we go 🙂 Remember to mark A B or C you can always go back over your answers and change them. Try not to overthink. (I tend to overthink everything so thought I would add that in here.) change the indented numbers to letters 1= A 2=B and 3 = C
- At Dinner, I eat?
1. Some type of red meat
3. Pasta or Rice dish
- Which meal sounds best for you for lunch?
1. Pulled Pork Sandwich with a side salad and ranch dressing
2. Grilled Salmon with pineapple salsa
3. A rice bowl with veggies and soy sauce
- I mostly eat?
- Out at restaurants on the weekend and at home during the week
- At restaurants throughout the week and on weekends
- I mainly eat at home rarely go out
- As it relates to WW
- I am new and just starting
- I have been on and off for years
- I have been on it in the past and I have tried every program they have
- When thinking about cooking I?
- Love to create new recipes
- Willing to try new things out of a cookbook
- I like to cook but tend to make the same things over and over
- My thoughts on honest tracking (Do you really do it or not)
- I track every bite and I know it
- I usually track but sometimes I forget
- I am not good at it and I don't enjoy it
- If I am going to overeat it will be?
- Some form of spaghetti
- Steak and potatoes
- When thinking about whole foods(veggies and fruits) I?
- Could take it or leave it
- It is important to me but it doesn't rule my life
- I make a concerted effort to mainly eat whole foods
- My thoughts on Keto?
- I want to control what I eat day to day not a diet
- I tried it and I eat low carb I enjoy it, but it doesn't rule my life
- I would never do it
- My Thoughts on sugar-free products and convenience foods
- I eat them often
- I work them in when I need to
- I rarely utilize them
- I cook for my family?
- Every Night
- A few days a week
- They are on their own they can eat what I make or make their own food
- I like to use my points for?
- Nachos (enchiladas) something similar
- Jasmine Rice (any type of rice)
- If I had to eat quinoa every day I would?
- I just wouldn't
- I would be able to do it it is ok I don't choose it often
- That would be awesome I love it
- My biggest diet challenge is?
- Portion control
- Overeating carbs
- I tend to overeat
- From time to time
- I almost never overeat
Which Plan is Best for You?
Add up your answers. Were you about even? Did you get a lot of 1's? Or were 2's more you? Let's see what this means. 🙂
If you picked mostly 1's you are like me and GO Green:)
If you picked mostly 2's that is Freestyle or the Blue program 🙂
If you pick mostly 3's then go Purple 🙂
Click here to print the full assessmentCollaberation between Smileyspoints.com and Barret Pastor on youtube 🙂