BLUE PLAN: 3 Points
GREEN PLAN: 3 Points
PURPLE PLAN: 3 Points
I'm so happy you're here. 🙂 Note: Smiley's Points participates in affiliate programs. That's how the bills get paid! There is no additional charge to you and I only recommend products I know and love.
Are you ready for Halloween? This year I was looking for a healthy alternative to pumpkin pie. My Healthy Pumpkin Fluff isn't exactly pumpkin pie but, I wanted that pumpkin flavor with cinnamon and vanilla, without all of the points. The flavors of fall. Are you looking for a healthy alternative to the high point pies we are all accustomed to? Look no further I have created this amazing dish so we can have our “pie” and eat it too 🙂
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Fluff
To make my pumpkin fluff Weight Watcher's friendly I had to substitute a few things. I make it with skim milk, that didn't change the taste but it did lower the fat content and the points.
Next up was using sugar-free, vanilla pudding mix, and sugar-free Cool Whip or Cool Whip lite. I chose Cool Whip lite because I think it tastes better 🙂 I taste-tested my pumpkin fluff and then I tasted it again for good measure 🙂 My Fluff was delicious just like a pumpkin pie, just a bit lighter, it was creamy and smooth the texture was perfect for using it as a dip for a low-point cookie.
I wanted to have the kids taste test it next to make sure it was “kid-friendly” also, alas they do not like pumpkin anything so if you try out my recipe let me know if the kids like it. I strive to make desserts the entire family will enjoy. Sometimes its a hit sometimes a miss. I will always share recipes that will make you smile 🙂 I am confident that anyone who loves pumpkin will enjoy pumpkin fluff.
What Goes With Pumpkin Fluff?
There are a few ways I enjoy Pumpkin Fluff amazing dish. Let me know how you use yours in the comments below. 🙂
- Apple Dippers I love slicing an apple and dipping it in the fluff 🙂
- Coffee yes, in my coffee I add a spoonful to your coffee for a delicious pumpkin cinnamon spice flavor. Hot coffee or cold brew you are sure to enjoy this fall treat.
- Graham Cracker Dip oh yeah two squares and a dollop of fluff, I am in pumpkin heaven.
- Baked wonton wrappers-I lay them out on a cookie sheet and bake them until they are crisp then spoon some fluff on them—- oh so good.
- 1 cup coconut milk unsweetened (3 points)
- 1 box pudding mix vanilla, sugar-free (3 points)
- 15 ounces pumpkin canned
- 8 ounces Cool Whip fat-free (15 points)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pour pudding into a large mixing bowl. Add milk and beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin. Add spices. Mix until combined.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
Divide into eight 1/2 cup servings
3 Weight Watchers Smart Points each.
You can use a hand mixer on low speed or just mix with a spoon 🙂