One thing I never seem to stop missing is fried food. Sticking to my Weight Watchers lifestyle is important, so this is where my Air Fryer has come in handy! I use it almost every day and it has saved me SO many points.
Weight Watchers Jalapeno Poppers
These WW jalapeno poppers are sure to hit the spot every time! Whether it's Game Day or just another Friday night, enjoy them with zero guilt.
BLUE PLAN: 1 Point
GREEN PLAN: 1 Point
PURPLE PLAN: 1 Point
WEIGHT WATCHERS Blue Plan: 1 Point for 2 halves*
While you're here, be sure to check out my most popular Weight Watchers posts!
Low Point Weight Watchers Soups
How to do Keto and Weight Watchers
Best Tips for Maintaining Lifetime Weight with Weight Watchers
Should I Eat My Weight Watchers Weekly Points?
Online vs In Person Meetings with Weight Watchers
How to Stay on Track with Weight Watchers During the Holidays
How to Tell if You're Hungry or Bored
These jalapeno poppers are so delicious, it's hard to believe it's only 1 point for 2 of them! On the Blue Plan
*The deal with fat-free cheese is that 1/4 cup is 0 points. You're using 4 servings for the entire batch, so if you eat the whole batch you will need to calculate points for the full cup… but as long as you only eat 1 serving, it's 2 jalapeno halves for 1 point.
P.S. Check out these other great Weight Watchers Game Day recipes from Slap Dash Mom!Print
- 8 large jalapeños
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- 8 oz fat free shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven or air fryer. I used an air fryer at 425*F.
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise. Scrape out insides, reserving some seeds for the mix if you like them extra hot.
- Combine all other ingredients. If cream cheese was softened, you should be able to mix with a spoon or fork. If not, use a mixer.
- Fill jalapeno halves with cream cheese mixture.
- Air fry or bake for about 8-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly on top.
- Allow to cool a bit before serving for best results.