- 8 large jalapeños
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- 8 oz fat free shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven or air fryer. I used an air fryer at 425*F.
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise. Scrape out insides, reserving some seeds for the mix if you like them extra hot.
- Combine all other ingredients. If cream cheese was softened, you should be able to mix with a spoon or fork. If not, use a mixer.
- Fill jalapeno halves with cream cheese mixture.
- Air fry or bake for about 8-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly on top.
- Allow to cool a bit before serving for best results.