Ho, ho, ho! Must try cocktails?! Tis the season of desserts and booze, what's not to like about the holidays? Especially this year, when we can stay home and deal with our families with a mute button on Zoom! 😉
There are WW-friendly cocktails!
Remember: you can drink alcohol, and all the yummy fixin's, even as part of your weight loss plan. While alcohol obviously isn't a great way to fuel your body, everything can be enjoyed in moderation! 🙂 Check out my post on how to make the best low point alcoholic drinks.
Are you ready for the New Year?! With this holiday, comes lots of celebrating and most of the time, celebrating means alcohol. It can be very hard to stay on track during these times. A Little Less Ashley has provided us with a few low-point alcoholic drinks that can help us to stay within your point/bite range (I use iTrackBites).
“Healthi formerly iTrackbites is an alternative to Weight Watchers. “
20+ Holiday cocktail ideas
These aren't specifically low in points/bites, but now that you've got the info from above, you know exactly how to make them fit in perfectly with any plan you are following!
1. A Winter Wonderland Cocktail from The Mad Mommy
2. Merry Cherry Christmas Cocktails from How Sweet Eats
3. Christmas Mimosas from How Sweet Eats
4. Cranberry Whiskey Ginger Cocktail from Yay! For Food
5. Christmas Cookie Cocktail from Happy Go Lucky
6. Spiked Eggnog Floats from Happy Go Lucky
7. Pink Peppermint Russian from Kleinworth & Co.
8. Peppermint Bark Martini from Real Housemoms
9. Cranberry Boulevardier Cocktail from Cake ‘n Knife
10. Christmas Sangria from Cake ‘n Knife
11. Cranberry Orange Prosecco Cocktail from Broma Bakery
12. Blizzard Cranberry Bourbon Cocktail from The Speckled Plate
13. Cranberry Bellinis from The Speckled Plate
14. Cuban Eggnog from Bacon Is Magic
15. Pomegranate Honey Moscow Mule from Yay! For Food
16. Cranberry Manhattan from Sidewalk Shoes
17. Gingerbread Cookie Cocktail from Sparkle Living Blog
18. Cranberry Mojito from Home Cooking Memories
19. Cranberry Gin Cocktail from Lauren Caris Cooks
20. Chocolate Amarula Cocktail from Greedy Gourmet
21. Toblerone Cocktail from Greedy Gourmet