- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced*
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 6 cups broccoli florets or 3 cups of fresh broccoli chopped
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 cups fat-free cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup skim milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Press the saute button on your instant pot and add garlic (or chili garlic sauce), onion, and vegetable oil saute for 2-3 minutes or until the onion is caramelized.
- Stir in the flour and let it cook for 30 sec.- 1 min.
- Stir in broth and continue to mix until no lumps remain.
- Add broccoli and chicken. Set Instant Pot to high pressure and cook for 8 minutes
- Do a quick release be careful, I move the lever slowly until it is barely open and let it release the pressure that way. Open the lid and turn the pot off.
- Add in paprika, dijon mustard and stir until well mixed
- Stir in cheese until melted add milk and continue to stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Salt and pepper to taste
3 BLUE POINTS (Freestyle) for 1 serving, if divided into 6 servings (about a cup a piece).
- Serving Size: 8