Healthy Banana Bread in the Ninja Foodi, Air Fryer, or Oven
- 3 whole bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1&1/3 cup Kodiak pancake mix
- 1/2 cup Water
For drizzle: swerve powdered sugar and cinnamon syrup
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl
- Pour into 4 sprayed mini loaves & bake at 350 for 45 min.
- You can also use one large loaf & cut into 12 slices.
- You can make these in the Ninja Foodi
- Close crisping lid. Preheat the unit by selecting BAKE/ROAST, setting the temperature to 325°F, and setting the time to 5 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin
- Once the Ninja Foodi has preheated, place the pan on the reversible rack, making sure rack is in the lower position. Close crisping lid. Select BAKE/ROAST, set temperature to 325°F, and set time to 30 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
For drizzle: combine powdered sugar and cinnamon syrup.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert