- 1 bag Vegan Crumbles 16.2oz (you can use ground turkey instead)
- 2 12 oz cans Tomato Paste
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced onions
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 cup no fat milk
- 2 cups whole wheat pasta shells, cooked
- 2 cups fat-free cheese
- 3 1/2 cups water
- Add oil, vegan crumbles, garlic powder, minced onions, paprika, black pepper, 3 1/2 cups of water, and tomato paste to your Instant Pot.
- Pressure cook on high for 10 minutes, natural release for 10 minutes.
- Make sure all pressure is released open and add milk slowly stirring to mix thoroughly.
- When your Instant Pot reads 7 minutes, be sure your noodles are ready (I cook mine on the stove while the other is pressure cooking).
- Scoop 1 cup of sauce onto the noodles and enjoy.
7 BLUE Points
If you want a thicker sauce use 1/2 cup less water.
To thicken even more once you pressure release before you add the milk press saute’ and high.
Cook until desired consistency is reached. Enjoy