A tasty 2 point meal 🙂
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 4 oz cubed beef
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 spray pan spray
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- Spray a large skillet with pan spray.
- Heat skillet over medium heat
- Add cubed beef, garlic and onion powder to the skillet.
- Cook until the desired temperature is almost reached. (cooking time depends on how you want your meat cooked rare to well done)
I prefer medium, so I cooked it for about 3 minutes.
- Turn frequently to ensure even cooking.
- Add broccoli and mushrooms when you beef is almost done. I cooked the broccoli about 2 minutes to heat it up but not make it soft or mushy. It still had some crunch to it.
- My cook time with meat well done was approximately 10 minutes start to finish
- Category: Main Course