Sounds fancy but it is easy to make and tastes amazing 🙂
- 1 pound or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (halved)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Chardonnay, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness.
- In a shallow dish, combine the eggs, 1/4 cup wine, 1/4 cup lemon juice, garlic and hot pepper sauce.
- In another shallow dish, combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, parsley and salt.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture, dip in egg substitute mixture, then coat again with flour mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown four chicken breast halves in 1-1/2 teaspoons oil for 3-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Repeat with remaining chicken and oil.
- Keep the juices from the chicken!!!
- In the same pan, melt butter. Add the remaining wine and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or until sauce cooks down a little. My cook time was 2 1/2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce onto the chicken.
- Top with parmesan cheese and enjoy
- Serve with a zero point vegetable, like broccoli.
8 Servings, 4 BLUE POINTS Each