- 2 cans (15.5 oz) beans of choice
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 10 oz package frozen corn
- 2 (10 oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 packet chili seasoning
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts about 1 1/2 pounds shredded
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Make sure the chicken is completely covered and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- Stir at least once while cooking if possible.
- Half hour before serving, shred chicken.
- Top with fat-free shredded cheese, fat-free Greek yogurt, and/or cilantro.
- Serving Size: 4