Weight Watchers Friendly Sweet Potato Bake
3 cups cold mashed sweet potatoes (prepared without milk or butter) 28 points
1 cup 0 calorie sweetener (3 points)
3 large eggs
1/2 cup skim milk 2 points
1/4 cup apple sauce unsweetened
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup swerve brown sugar
1/4 cup chopped pecans 5 points
1/4 cup all-purpose flour 3 points
2 tablespoons cold “I can’t believe it’s not butter light vegetable spread” 2 points
- In a large bowl, beat the sweet potatoes, sweetener, eggs, milk, apple sauce, salt, and vanilla until smooth.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish sprayed with pan spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the swerve brown sugar, pecans, and flour; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over potato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes.
yields 2 Quarts or 16 1/2cup servings
3 points per serving