4 cups Broccoli Stems, sliced
2 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3 cup Fresh Parmesan Cheese, grated
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1) Preheat oven to 425° and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Add sliced broccoli stems, extra virgin olive oil, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Use tongs to toss together, so that the cheese, oil, salt and pepper are evenly distributed.
3) Arrange the mixture evenly on the parchment paper covered baking sheet.
4) Roast in preheated oven for about 15 minutes, so that the broccoli is tender and golden brown.
5) Remove from oven and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Serve immediately.