This soup is 100% customizable! 🙂 If you have extra points, eat a few extra meatballs.
- 8 cups of unsalted chicken stock
- 1 pound 99% fat-free ground turkey
- ⅔ cup Panko
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup fat free cheese
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 large egg
- olive oil cooking spray
- 3 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups of diced red onions
- 1 ½ cups of celery
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 12 ounces baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl mix ground turkey, egg, Panko,½ of the cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic.
- Roll mixture into 24 meatballs, about 2 tablespoons per ball.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray
- Place meatballs on the cookie sheet and bake on 400 for 15 minutes.
- Put oven on broil and brown the meatballs for 2 minutes and remove from the oven.
- In your Instant Pot combine the broth carrots, onion,and celery and pepper add meatballs and Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes the carrots, celery and onions should be tender
- Natural Release – about 10 minutes
- Add spinach and stir until spinach starts to become limp
- Add remaining cheese to the top and serve
Each bowl of soup will get 3 meatballs (entire batch makes about 24).
2 BLUE POINTS per generous 1+ cup serving.