- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 4 stems fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 1/2 club soda
- 1 lime; sliced; for garnish
- Blueberries; for garnish
- In a small bowl, muddle blackberries. Set aside.
- Slap mint leaves. Place mint leaves in the bottom of glasses.
- Divide and spoon blackberry mixture on top.
- Add rum, sweetener, and lime juice and stir to combine. Top with crushed ice.
- Add club soda and garnish with mint leaves, lime slices, and blackberries.
- Add one or two blueberries on top to dress it up 🙂
- Category: Drinks