A great way to start your day 🙂
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 spray cooking spray (a few)
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp minced onions (use onion powder if you like :))
- Spray ramekins with pan spray
- In a medium sized bowl scramble eggs, garlic, onion and red pepper together.
- Add broccoli and mushrooms mix well
- Pour eggs into ramekins
- Place ramekins into the airfryer
- 350 for 15 minutes, make sure the eggs are cooked. If not, air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot
This recipe is easy to double/triple and they do freeze well! Just let them cool, pop ’em out of the ramekins, and place in a freezer bag.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American