Great tasting low point cinnamon rolls
- 1 cup Kodiak pancake mix ( I used Kodiak Buttermilk)
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoon swerve brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- Press bake on the Ninja Foodi and preheat for 5 minutes to 350ºF.
- In a bowl, combine pancake mix and low-fat milk, until a dough forms.
- If the dough is dry, add 1/2 to 1 tablespoon additional milk.
- Dump the dough out onto a floured surface.
- Roll it into a long rectangle and top with low-calorie sweetener and cinnamon.
- Roll up and slice into 6 cinnamon rolls.
- Spray a baking dish with pan spray, place the rack in the lower position, put the baking dish on the rack and place in the Ninja Foodi.
- Press bake set to 350 close air crisping lid.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (don’t overbake). Check them at 8 minutes and bake longer if desired
- If overbaked they will taste VERY dry.
- Top with frosting/yogurt of your choice or just eat plain.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert