Hello, Fall! Even though it’s still warm here in Arizona, I’m ready for all things autumn… this includes my favorite Weight Watchers zero point chili!
Weight Watchers Zero Point Chili
We like our chili spicy. Feel free to skip the extra spices if you like yours mild! Remember that fat-free shredded cheese is 0 points for 1/4 cup, and fat-free Greek yogurt is 0 points as well. These make great additions to WW chili! Add any zero point ingredients (including chicken, green onions, etc) without adding points to this chili recipe. Get a list of the Freestyle zero point foods here.
- 1 pound 99% fat-free ground lean turkey
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 cans Rotel Tomatoes & Green Chiles (I use the kind with habanero added)
- 1 - 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 T garlic powder
- 1 T red pepper flakes
- 1 T onion powder
- optional: fat-free Greek yogurt and fat-free shredded cheese for toppings
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker (minus "optional" ingredients). Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Serve hot.
We cooked our zero point chili in a slow cooker but you can use an Instant Pot or stovetop.
While you’re here, be sure to check out my most popular Weight Watchers posts!
Low Point Weight Watchers Soups
1 Point Jalapeno Poppers
How to do Keto and Weight Watchers
Best Tips for Maintaining Lifetime Weight with Weight Watchers
Should I Eat My Weight Watchers Weekly Points?
Online vs In Person Meetings with Weight Watchers
How to Stay on Track with Weight Watchers During the Holidays
How to Tell if You’re Hungry or Bored