BBq Chicken Strips
BBQ Chicken Strips
- 3 medium breasts
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 spray cooking spray
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 cup water
BBQ Chicken Strip Instructions
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch strips.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with pan spray.
- Coat chicken with seasonings
- Place chicken in the skillet and cook until the chicken begins to brown (5-7 minutes each side) internal temp should reach 165 degrees
- Place the chicken in a bowl and coat with BBQ sauce.
- In your Instant Pot, add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of rice.
- Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes
- Natural release for 10-15 minutes
- Fluff rice with a fork.