Delicious Bacon Mac And Cheese with Jalapenos
- 2 cups low fat cheddar cheese
- 8 oz skim milk
- 3 strips precooked turkey bacon
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni pasta
- 3 to 4 pickled jalapenos; chopped
- Boil pasta as directed on the package. Drain.
- In a small saucepan, add milk and bring to a boil.
- Add in low-fat cheddar cheese and stir until well until melted.
- Put the drained pasta in a medium-sized bowl.
- Pour melted cheese over pasta and mix well.
- Top with bacon and jalapenos.
- Optional: Top with cilantro.
There are a lot of options included with this meal. Make sure you add the points as required I tried to include all of the points. If you find a mistake please let me know I am human and I make mistakes. I aim to create recipes that make you and your family smile. If you try one of my recipes please share it and let others know 🙂 also let me know in the comments.
- Category: Main Course